Sunday, July 26, 2009

Endings and Beginings













I gave my last "official" personal finance seminar today. I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion to my former career. Dress for Success does great work and I've been lucky to speak with them a few times.

I suppose it is the end of an era...but it can also be a start. I realized today how much I sincerely enjoy talking to women about money - even if it isn't my job.

Money can be such a threatening, boring topic - so it is amazing to be able to get people laughing about credit cards and feeling powerful about saving.

I decided to create this new blog as a way to continue the conversation about money. After nearly a decade working in personal fiance and with a national credit bureau - I have some answers to share. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, Emily! I can't wait to see what's in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to this blog!

    ReplyDelete